Documentaries, clips, quips, tips and home made videos baked from scratch.
Church of Scientology (Part 1)
This wasn't your typical Sunday morning service (albeit, it was marketed as such). We were immediately thrust into a sales funnel type of process...
- 15 minute biography video on glorified founder L. Ronald Hubbert (aka Ronnie)
- 200 question personality test (interrupted by an irate visitor who had her notebook jacked)
- 30 minute timed IQ test (apparently people score 30% after joining the church - holy shit!)
- The Sermon (don't get it twisted, papa didn't preach)
- Test Results and Analysis (you suck - JOIN US and be better!)
A five mile hike through the San Gabriel Mountains in North LA lead us to standing on the edge of a random bridge preparing to plummet 100+ feet into a ravine. And we're going back - oh yes - we're going back. Email email@example.com if you want to join us on our next Quarterly Quest.
Jordan had a lifelong dream of learning how to play acoustic guitar, and he finally took the plunge. After a few months of scattered lessons, fairly consistent dedication, and some tips from friends, he learned his first song Ed Sheeran's, Thinking Out Loud.
- Jordan shirtless (nothing new here)
- Untamed, scattered, pubic-esque facial hair
- Passion and vulnerability (oh snap!)